on the way home after concerts with your friend like
oh my god they did it!
This is probably the most impressive and beautiful thing I’ve seen in years.
This is amazing. As much as i joke about wanting new legs, I hope this gives amputees much wanted freedom.
wow this is liek something out of star wars. Amazing
Do you guys understand how important this is though?
Like not only will people be able to recover faster when they lose limbs, but people with paralysis may be able to walk as well.
And we can all walk around in super suits like in GI Joe.
- is overweight. not “a little heavy” or “curvy in all the right places”, she is overweight and she owns it.
- is gay, and from her first public exposure has been open about this
- has bipolar disorder
- is one of the coolest lyricists right now
- has this song which is way more feel good than “all about the bass” or “shake it off”
- is super cute
- mary lambert
why don’t fans ever host interviews like how many times do i have to hear them answer “what was it like coming back after the break up” or “where did the eyeliner go??” i wanna know what their favorite albums are respectively or what they were thinking when they wrote certain lines or WHY ANDY WONT GO OUT WITH ME
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
imagine jim whispering some dumb comment or joke to bones during class at the academy, grinning all wide and crinkle-eyed, and bones just rolling his eyes and pretending not to pay any attention—but the second jim looks away he’s ducking his head to hide his smile and trying not to notice the warm ache in his chest
- it was against the rules to get lyrics written out yesterday, but patrick was at the end of the line so i'm like, hey, might as well try, right?
- me: could you write something out for me quick?
- patrick: yeah yeah shhh c'mere shh super secret what's up
- me: could you write "we're falling apart to half time?"
- patrick: done!
- my mom: that's against the rules, sarah!
- patrick in this super deep super serious voice: you're going to jail, sarah.